Monday, September 24, 2012

A Day Late






Shirt: Can't Remember Skirt: Down East Basics Shoes: Alloy Earrings: Tilly's 
Nails: Walmart Lips: Revlon Colorstay (it REALLY stays)

    I felt like ruffles went along with my mood on Sunday. I had a good week that consisted of playing with a puppy, working out everyday (I'm gonna get yoked guys), walking in on my roommate going to the bathroom and getting more scared than she did, and an awesome wake boarding date! This next week I might possibly die from the work load but it will be good for me right? I recently became an assistant manager of an event at my school and I'm kinda nervous about it. This semester is all about pushing myself I guess, along with my new position, I also have around 17 credits... crazy, I know. Well I hope you all had a fabulous weekend like me! Let me know about your Sunday bests and make sure to follow!









No comments:

Post a Comment