Monday, September 24, 2012

Mermaid Top




 Shirt: TJ Maxx Pants: American Eagle Shoes: Target Necklace: Forever 21 Lips: Revlon Colorstay


      Personally, I think this shirt is ridiculously amazing and it kinda reminds me of a mermaid. I think it;s the color and the flowy sleeves remind me of mermaid hair in the water... Anyway, I can't get enough of the color, it's AMAZEBALLS! And these pants/ jeggings are the best things on the planet. Soooo comfy and the perfect squeeze on the thigh. Today was a long and hard day that I was convinced was never going to end. Hopefully these days are rare and everyone else had a better day than me! Make sure to follow along!





4 comments:

  1. Omg i also think that mermaid hair in water shirt is amazing!!! Im always gravitating towards things that colour!! Im a new follower now :) follow me back? :)

    Laura

    Www.lauraupintheclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you're absolutely beautiful! You need to create a tumblr account to make posting photos much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way of showing the Necklace is very nice. You dressed up very well. I like your clothing style.

    Hell Bunny Clothing

    ReplyDelete