Saturday, September 22, 2012

Too Excited, Don't Wanna Hide It


Jeans: American Eagle White Shirt: Abercrombie (kids, don't judge) Vest: Delias Shoes: Target


        You know what that face means?? These kind of clothes are about to be able to be worn again finally!!! That is one thing I love about livin in Idaho, winter clothes are used a lot. I personally think my cutest outfits are the ones meant for the bitter cold, there's just something about layering that makes everything better. Well anyway... I hope you guys are as excited as I am!


You can follow me on instagram @kyleemccall and please press the bright blue button on the side if you'd like to make my day!










1 comment:

  1. i'm so jealous! i live in phoenix and the high here is still in the 100s, bleh. oh, and you look adorable in the photo!
    i hope you had a great weekend!
    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete